How can I make changes to my shopping cart?
There are some changes you can make to your shopping cart.
- To remove a product, click "Remove".
- By clicking "Add Free Personalization," you can add monogramming to your product. Then click "Apply Personalization" to proceed back to the shopping cart.
- By clicking "Make this a Gift", you can select your gifting options. Then click "Continue" to proceed back to the shopping cart.
- Save a product for later. If there are products in your shopping cart that you want to save but do not wish to purchase immediately, you can move them to your With List by clicking "Move to Wish List".
- If you wish to continue shopping on www.tumi.com, you may click Continue Shopping. You can use the Shopping Cart to store products you wish to purchase. At any time, you can return to your cart by clicking "Shopping Cart" at the top of the page.
How do I return an item purchased on TUMI.com?
If you would like to return an item that you purchased on TUMI.com, please follow the instructions outlined below. Instructions are also outlined on the Return Slip that is enclosed with your purchase(s).
1. Pack the product(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be unused to ensure credit.
2. Enclose the Return Slip, listing the purchase(s) you are returning and why.
3. Secure the prepaid shipping label from the Return Slip securely to the carton. Please make sure that the address to which it will ship is clearly legible. If you cannot find the Return Slip, please call our Customer Service Department or contact us at email@example.com.
4. Before sending the return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
5. Present the package to any UPS driver, take the package to any UPS customer counter, or drop the package at any authorized UPS shipping outlet.
6. Keep the UPS Return Tracking Number for your return in order to monitor delivery status.
7. Once your item has been delivered, please allow 3-5 days processing time within the warehouse for them to inspect, scan and process the return. Please also take notice, it is to the discretion of your bank on how long it takes for it to show up on your credit card statement.
How do I return/exchange an item I purchase in another country?
A product purchased within a country must be returned or exchanged within a physical TUMI Full Price retail store or physical TUMI Outlet store in the same country. Tumi.com orders can be returned using the provided label. However all Tumi.com orders must also be returned and exchanged to the country of purchase.
How do I exchange an item I order through TUMI.com?
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges at this time. If you wish to exchange a product, you must return the product by following the Return Instructions on the packing slip and re-order a new product at www.TUMI.com. Please note: www.TUMI.com is not responsible for shipping, handling, gift wrap, or other additional charges for returned products.
What is your return policy?
If you are not satisfied with a product that you have purchased, you may return the product within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, gift box, and other charges where applicable. Please note, however, that monogrammed and personalized items, including TUMI Accents, cannot be returned. The product must be returned unused, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
How can I return my TUMI product when purchasing with PayPal?
If you wish to return a product that you purchased using PayPal, you must return the product to Tumi.com. You may follow the Return Instructions on the packing slip as well. Please note: www.TUMI.com is not responsible for shipping, handling, gift wrap, or other additional charges for returned products.